Please note that books borrowed from the Université de Sudbury library must be returned to the Université de Sudbury library. After hours, a drop box is available on Manitou Road at the east entrance of the university (our “side door” with stained-glass crest above, opposite Huntington University.)
- Books, CDs, journals and newspapers
- Access to computers, printers and wireless internet
- Photocopies at $0.10/page
- Projectors, screens, and other audiovisual equipment
When doing research, you may want to copy information from certain resources. Please consult the Copying Guidelines.
SEARCH THE LIBRARY CATALOGUE
- Folklore and Ethnology (Research Guide – French only)
- Indigenous Studies
- Religious Studies
All patrons may make suggestions to improve the collection!
Paul Laverdure, Ph.D.
Director of Student Services