Centennial Year

President Zundel's speech


glimpse of OUR STORY
US 1913 Banner 2013 WEB  

Founded as Collège du Sacré-Coeur in 1913, it was the first, and for many years the only, institution of higher learning in Northern Ontario. In 1957, it changed its name to "University of Sudbury" and began to exercise its full teaching and degree-granting powers. It entered into the Laurentian Federation as a founding member in 1960.

The University of Sudbury is a bilingual university based in the tradition of its founding Jesuit Fathers, and committed to promoting the traditions and culture of the Indigenous people 

 
 

 

activities held during the centenial year (2013-2014)
SCAVENGER HUNT                 MASS            HAUNTED HOUSE
SANTA CLAUS PARADE   EARTH DAY   GALA
A- A A+